Why is Social Media So Popular in The Dental Industry?
How will Social Media transform your business...
Social media is one of the most cost-effective ways to connect with your customers, to keep your business in front of them in relevant ways. Social media tools make it easy for word of mouth marketing to help your business take off quickly and efficiently.
Success with this strategy involves building your business presence on social sites like Facebook and Twitter as well as publishing content on your site that engages your customers and encourages them to take action and to spread the word to their contacts as well.
Social media management & consulting schedule
1) Consulting Phase - We always begin with this phase to work out exactly what you want to achieve and what you want your social contacts to do? Looking into the reasoning behind why you want to utilise social media? Do you want to drive new facial aesthetic patients to your practice or are you wanting to drive teeth whitening patients through the doors or maybe you are a dental supplier wanting to sell more equipment.
2) Discovery Phase - Beginning in stealth mode, listening to who is talking about you, your related topics and which social media platforms are being used the most for the conversations you really should be involved with. You will be targeting certain demographics and locations, so some platforms are better than others for your return on investment.
3) Solution Phase - We tailor a solution for your dental business, depending on your short term, medium term and long term goals. In terms of new patient numbers or sales revenues you want your team to achieve. It could be the case that you utilise facebook pay per click advertising for example to target specific new patients for teeth whitening, or if you are a dental supplier you may want to target dental practices so maybe Linkedin would be a better option for you.
4) Engagement Phase - Launching your social media campaign, beginning to grow your connections and build interactions, driving the desired behaviours from your ideal patients, new and existing customers.
5) Reporting and Analysis - We look at the bigger picture by showing you clear metrics to base future decisions on. Really drilling down into the figures that are important to you, then we can help you to further strategise and increase your revenues.
6) Adjust Solution - Making Educated changes to your campaign along the way, whether that is slightly modifying your keywords or redirecting your resources into a particular strategic initiative so your business generates the desired return on investment.
If you would like more information on Social Media and how it can benefit you in your business, please contact us for more information :